Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time

I haven't been the best about keeping our blog updated. Parker and I spend most of our days playing under the Christmas Tree. I have a feeling that he is going to get a little upset when we take it down this weekend.
Parker is doing all the things most four-five month old babies enjoy. He likes tummy time. He can completely roll over and kick his legs. He will soon take off crawling and that will be a bittersweet moment for me. He definitely didn't stay a newborn or tiny infant for long.

We had a wonderful Christmas.
The night before Christmas Eve we had a pizza party and gift exchange with my family. Parker got a Bumbo which we all love! I would highly recommend that all parents invest in a Bumbo once their babies become active and want to sit up with little help.



Then on Christmas Eve we went to a house warming/holiday party at Aunt Susan's new house.




On Christmas morning Parker played with his Jungle Jumperoo from Santa.



Then we hit the road.

We spent Christmas afternoon and the day after Christmas in Albuquerque.
Parker met his Uncle Jon and Aunt Jaid.



He also met several of Chris' aunts and cousins for the first time. And he got a cool Dunk n' Cheer from his Grandma and Grandpa.









He also had some great laughs and a slumber party with his Aunt Caty, Grandma CiCi and Grandad.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Adorable! He is growing soo fast! My Aunt and Uncle brought a Bumbo with them to Christmas for their 6 month old! SHe loves it and I kept joking and calling it a Bimbo! :)

Emily said...

I just cant get enough of seeing those cute chubby cheeks! He is geting sooo big, time really does fly.