Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Daycare & Work

Yes, it's true. Our little cutie pie started daycare last week. I thought the transition would be more difficult than it has been. He loves it and is doing great! We are so proud of him.


Mommy & Parker after his first day.

Monkey's daycare center is *very* small. There are only six babies in his class and two teachers. So we feel confident that he gets a lot of attention during the day. We've been told he is very interested in the older babies in class. There is one baby who is 7 months and crawling. Parker wants so badly to crawl just like his little buddy. I know that day will come all too quickly. They don't stay babies for long:(

While Parker is at daycare I am in full job search mode. Last week I had two interviews with The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. I have never wanted a job so badly. I am comfortable with the position (event planning) and feel the hours would be a great fit for our little family. They have narrowed their search down to me and another candidate and still haven't made their decision. Please keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: