
I snapped a few pictures of him this afternoon when we got home from daycare. He was being a big boy sitting up chatting with his stuffed doggy. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to the camera before their conversation was finished.
Once he noticed the camera it was over. This was the only one that didn't have this little hand reaching for the camera. Our baby must reach, touch, and or grab everything in sight. And he isn't camera shy either!
Chris and I cannot believe he'll be 6 months in a few weeks. We got to DFW to meet with the Specialist who did his surgery in a couple of weeks, we should get some idea as to how much longer he'll be in the helmet. He is doing great, and his head is shaping nicely. I realize just how blessed we are everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment