Friday, February 12, 2010

On the Move...(well sort of)

Parker isn't crawling just yet. It seems like we barely put him down and he's on the belly kicking those legs, and swinging those arms.



As we all know...he is a *very* active baby so Chris and I know it's only a matter of time before we will be chasing him up and down our hallway.

I start my new job on Monday. I know it's President's Day, but the school I am working for wanted to give me plenty of time for training since I'll need a couple of days off for our trip to DFW. I am excited, but also nervous about my new venture. My best friend Melissa also mentioned that I should start an online column about my experiences as a working/traveling mom. I am in the process of getting that started and will let everyone know when and what website to check out soon!

For now I am off to get Sweet P from daycare. He had a Valentine's party today I am excited to see all the pictures he painted for Mommy and Dadda!

No comments: