Sunday, November 21, 2010

THe PanCaKE STorY

Yesterday after having lunch with my friend Melissa and her son Cyra-Parker and I decided to run by the store on our way home. We needed a few snacks to last until Tuesday, and I wanted to pick up the items I needed for the dishes I am making for Thanksgiving.
Of course when it comes to shopping I take after my mom. I look at everything and usually buy more than we need. At one point P-man and I ended up in the cereal isle and we strolled past the pancake section. I asked Parker if he wanted mommy to make pancakes in the morning. His big smile and kicking feet said it all. I threw pancake mix and syrup in our cart.

This morning I dug my breakfast grill out from the bottom cabinet. Lets just say I was a little too excited to make my baby pancakes. I made his extra small and very round. I was tempted to make hearts! I grabbed the syrup and put P-man's plate of pancakes in front of him while I poured sweetness all over them.


It was time for our first bite! In it went in and out it came, followed by a tongue and a look of disgust. I guess we don't like pancakes.


Oh and-Chris is working hard making a film for a local church who is wanting support on their expansion project. I am so very proud of my hubby. I saw the beginning stages of the DVD last night and it was AMAZING! He is so talented.

Happy Holidays-The Sturgy Fam