Friday, December 3, 2010

ABQ Turkey

This is a lot late, I know. Parker has been sick most of the week, but we're back to running around and removing ornaments from the tree tonight~

We celebrated Thanksgiving in Rio Rancho & Albuquerque this year. Chris and I couldn't be more proud of our little man. He is so well behaved and makes us feel like we're doing a good job at being his parents. I think we often luck out-he's just a good boy!
Here's some Thanksgiving morning pictures of P-man having bubble fun with his Grandma.


At Thanksgiving dinner-17 people came to eat at Grandma's house. Parker was the main attraction-and didn't miss a beat. His favorite food item was definitely the mashed potatoes! But I promise he had some veggies too, see below:)



On Friday morning we loaded up the car and off to ABQ Jump we went. I had heard about it from one of my facebook friends. It held up to the hype. Parker loved it!





Friday night was game night with Parker's Grandad, Grandma CiCi, and Aunt Caty. We all had fun; however, I earned extra bragging rights because I dominated Aggravation.




Until Next Time~THe STUrgy FaM

Oh-and, tomorrow morning I will be playing Santa. I will be taking Christmas gifts by to some of Amarillo's elderly. Normally I would NEVER say this on a Friday night-but I am looking forward to 8am!!

Parker and I are also excited for Monday. We are very fond of NBC's Sing Off!! Even if it requires us to watch Nick Lachay for more than an hour-(YUCK)...it's well worth it.