Monday, December 13, 2010

Phoenix Vacation (for mommy & daddy)

Chris and I left Parker behind with family this past weekend and went to watch the Bronco vs. Cardinals in *warm* Phoenix. People who live in Phoenix in the winter months are wise. It was a beautiful 75 the entire time! Maybe when we retire?


We had a great time! It was nice to kick back and be Amber and Chris for a second-although by Monday we were pumped to get home to P-man. Boy did we miss his face:)

******please enjoy these pictures from our trip!********

Meteor Crater
Chris was pretty pumped about this-he had seen something about this on the Discovery Channel.







Flagstaff Fun
I've secretly wanted to visit-and/or live in Flagstaff since I drove through there on my way to Las Vegas my sophomore year at ENMU. I was on cloud nine to stop, play, and enjoy the smell of fresh trees!






Phoenix & Glendale
There isn't a lot to say about the game. Even though few players actually showed up to play-I still had a good time. And I'm glad we went. Last night I heard "TE-BOW" chants in my sleep. I wish we could have seen #15 in the game. Maybe next year?






6 InTEREsting BiTS from OuR TRiP:
6. Heard Larry the Cable Guy YouTube Christmas at least 4 times at our Phoenix Hotel
5. Sat a few seats away from a girl from Norway at the game
4. Almost witnessed a bald angry Bronco's fan beat up three drunk boys
3. Watched Chris-e-poo dance to Lindsey Lohan on the drive
2. Grants, New Mexico hotel clerks= kind of creepy
1. Watched my hubby pound a venti (20 oz) milk at Starbucks