Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chipmunk Tradition

We started our first family holiday tradition tonight. (I know I seem like a crazy, strange lady, but I've been over the moon about this for weeks!) Earlier this week I bought the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. We plan on gathering around the living room one evening before Christmas every year- or at least until Parker thinks he's too cool to watch with his dad and me.
I was so anxious about our family movie tonight that we decided to let P-man have one gift that we were going to put in his stocking: his Alvin beanie baby! He loved it!!
Here are some pictures of Parker & Mommy loving on Alvin before our movie!




So why Alvin and the Chipmunks?
-it's cute & funny
-I enjoy listening to the little Chipmunks sing
-have you heard Parker's dadda sing "I called the witch doctor" I pee my pants every time

Oh-and...you may notice I took the blonde from my hair in the picture above. I had to my roots were going bananas!