Monday, January 3, 2011

It'S A HArd ROCk LiFE

Chris and I had *such* a fun trip last week. I have a difficult time writing about it without wanting to go back and have a do over. I just need to keep in mind that June isn't too far away and we'll be headed to Las Vegas to see our friends get married. We'll have another fun mommy & daddy vacation!

On Wednesday we headed to Albuquerque/Rio Rancho to see family for the holidays; we decided to leave P-man with his Grandma & Gramps while we went and had a small vacation.
We stayed at The Hard Rock Casino & Hotel which was a little smokey, but fabulous! Just fabulous!
Our hotel room was very nice and a great place to escape the smoke:) We gambled, relaxed, and I got a massage. It was what I'd call the "grand poobah" and included rain drop shower afterwards. If you ever check out the casino I would HIGHLY recommend checking out the spa.

Here are some pictures from our stay.









Oh-and Chris (aka Mr. Gambleman) won $130 mainly playing Blackjack. I stuck with slots and made $17. Not bad. But on Thursday night the lady playing slots beside me won $4,000! It was exciting and I was oh-so jealous. Stay tuned...a blog about P-man's week and our New Year's Eve is coming soon.