Friday, January 28, 2011

Sports Clips

I'd say it's obvious that I haven't done the best job of keeping our blog up to date since Christmas. I wish I could promise to be better...but February-June is a crazy busy time for me at work, so I'll just promise to do the best I can.

I had today off since I worked part of Saturday and all day Sunday of last week. So of course I didn't make Parker stay in daycare the entire afternoon. Instead his Aunt Jamie and I decided to take his little mop head to Sports Clips (where his daddy goes)
I debated cutting his hair myself but it is so thick if I got one bang uneven it would definitely show. Plus I had a $6 coupon:)
Chris and I weren't sure how he'd handle this, but he didn't disappoint. He sat there like a good boy the entire time, chatting it up with the lady who cut his hair. She was amazed by his behavior, and told me over and over again how wonderful he is. He even sat still while she buzzed his little neck and sideburns.





I'm one proud momma. Look at my handsome dude would you.



Oh-and...(this is embarrassing)since I had Parker I've been snoring like a monster! Since Chris nor I have been getting much sleep I finally decided to visit the doctor who referred me to an ear, nose, and throat specialist. My scans and blood work show that I have developed tiny nodules between my throat and nose drain (thyroid area)-and he recommends I have them removed. No biggy-just a simple day surgery. I have some more test for insurance purposes and to check out my sleep patterns before my surgery-but I'll keep everyone posted.

and..if you look closely in the picture above you'll get a glance at our new family ride. We are loving the new car!