After lunch the dogs were begging to go outside and Parker seemed very curious about all the bright white snow, so we all bundled up and went outside to play. Of course it was freezing so we only stayed outside for a minute or two. My poor little man...he looked like the little boy in A Christmas Story, he could barely put his arms down in his snowsuit. Good thing P-man got snow boots this weekend.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
SnOW=CoLD
There is nothing quite like a snow storm in February! I love it! After finding out that I had been excused from jury duty today I decided to worked from home so that Parker and I wouldn't have to get out in the mess. I love my job and that it allows such a flexible schedule on days like today. I'm very blessed.
After lunch the dogs were begging to go outside and Parker seemed very curious about all the bright white snow, so we all bundled up and went outside to play. Of course it was freezing so we only stayed outside for a minute or two. My poor little man...he looked like the little boy in A Christmas Story, he could barely put his arms down in his snowsuit. Good thing P-man got snow boots this weekend.

After lunch the dogs were begging to go outside and Parker seemed very curious about all the bright white snow, so we all bundled up and went outside to play. Of course it was freezing so we only stayed outside for a minute or two. My poor little man...he looked like the little boy in A Christmas Story, he could barely put his arms down in his snowsuit. Good thing P-man got snow boots this weekend.