Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting JUnKy!

This afternoon I drove to Hereford and I found out that my afternoon meeting with the school board had been cancelled. I was frustrated, no one called me! So I decided to get Parker instead of heading back to the office and working the last hour of my day.
Parker of course was covered head to toe in cheese crackers which made my afternoon all the more fabulous! Snack time = party time in that boy's world! When we got home I decided to strip him down, clean up, and start the deviled eggs I'm bringing for my work pot luck tomorrow.

I got busy boiling the eggs when all the sudden a little mousy noise caught my attention. I quickly turned around and.... MY BABY FOUND THE SODA! Actually, I can tell you most of the last sip that was left in the bottle ended up on his shirt and not in his mouth.

*this picture is still cute. But you can only imagine what I saw before I had a chance to grab the camera!

Of course now he feels the Pepsi bottle is a new toy-and will not let mom trash it. Oh brother!