Parker's daycare party last Friday seemed fun. He came home lots of love notes and candy. We signed up to bring juice boxes and super cute heart plates to the party. I feel that I may be turning in to my mother. Not that it's a bad thing.
I first went to Walmart to search for these Valentine's plates. All they had were red and pink. Not good enough. So I left (probably the only time I've been there without leaving with a basket full of stuff!) And I headed to Target. I was on a mission. Success! I found cute little purple plates with green turtles and heart. Lovely!
Here he is eating a sucker he got from a daycare buddy. And below our handsome boy in his V-day shirt.
This year-mommy had to work on actual Valentine's night-lame I know! So we decided to celebrate by having a love-ees dinner on Saturday evening. We were planning on Outback, but it was packed, and Parker hadn't been feeling too well. So we took him to one of our favorite places in Amarillo to get burgers and pizza...Texas Firehouse.