Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bobby, We Heart U!!

He generally hangs out in our entry way, and almost-always makes his grand appearance before our bedtime. This past week we told him nite, nite and wave as we head into our room. Last night we even blew him a big kiss-a-roo. We talk about him at breakfast time, and tell him bye-bye as we rush off to daycare.
-Bobby, We Heart U!

It may sound like we have a new pet, but we don't. I'm talking about Bobby. Parker's imaginary friend. Or so we think.
He may still be too young for us to know for sure who Bobby is, or how long he'll hang around.
I have a vision of the day when we're making a place at the table for Bobby. Or buckling him in the back seat. Fun! Fun! That's what I'm told I had my parents do for my buddy Boggie.

No comments: