Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March Madness

It's only Tuesday but this week has been rough on me. I've had an extremely difficult time taking Parker to daycare in the mornings. And once I drop him off I am bored and lonely. Up until this week I've put so much time and energy into finding a job that I didn't think too much about being away from my boy. I know this transition will become easier again next week when I start work. I think I'll splurge and keep him at home with me later this week.

I have a feeling Parker is going to take after his daddy and *love* college basketball. Every year about this time it's bracketology 101 around the Sturgy house. Last night Parker didn't have a lot of interest in anything except playing basketball.



I remember when he got this toy at Christmas we thought, "he'll have so much fun with this when he can sit up." Now look at him go! Watch out world, he might just be a future Blue Devil or Lobo.