It has been a week full of adventure and cute pictures!
On Wednesday night Chris had to work late. I wanted to get dinner started so I put Parker in his jumperoo. He was laughing and babbling so I made my way into the kitchen.
As I was putting the enchiladas in the oven I thought, "man it's quite."
So I peeked back in the living room and found...


At first I wanted to grab him and put him in his crib. Instead I snapped these pictures and enjoyed this moment
Parker had his 6 month well visit with Dr. Medford this morning. He is definitely his father's child. He was tested for allergies... he's got them. He tested positive for grass, cats, and possibly carrots. She gave us this spray to put in his nose daily until he is 9 months. Dr. Medford says Parker is in the 75 percentile for length. He is 27-28 inches! As for weight he is in the 50 percentile. Our little baby is growing.