Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Spring is definitely in the air! This morning after I took Parker to daycare I decided to not only clean up around our house, but also our blog. I hope you like the new look. I am *so* very ready to start my job next Monday! But in the meantime our house is dust free:)

It was such a nice and sunny weekend. I think old man winter has finally left us alone. Chris, Parker, and I decided to have a date at the park on Saturday afternoon. Chris and I enjoyed lunch while Parker slept on the blanket. Then it was time for some football!





Our little man has also started to eat baby food this month. I remember during one of our trips to DFW asking Chris "what are we going to do when he's eating baby food on this trip?" Looks like we'll find out next week.


We have a busy/exciting month planned. Mommy starts work. Parker's grandparents and Aunt Caty are coming to visit. St. Patty's Day party at daycare. Parker gets his new & final helmet.
I am sure there will be lots of stories and pictures to share:)