Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fan of Daddy's Fan!

It is quickly becoming one of Parker's favorite afternoon activities.
I've tried toys, songs, and stuffed animals, but nothing can compare to our ceiling fan in the living room.
What can I say...he's a fan of the ceiling fan his daddy installed last year.
He will lean on his Boppy and gaze at that fan for hours.

Sometimes he'll laugh.
Sometimes he'll reach one hand up towards the ceiling.
Sometimes he's deep in thought.
And then there are moments when those tiny eyes get heavy. He will force those peepers open just to check out the fan.

He looks so cute I'll want to pick him up and love on him. When I do he yells at me.
Seriously! He'll let out a little yelp.
Not a cry.
He literally yells.
It's almost as if he says "put me down mommy I MUST see that fan!"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Saylor was fascinated with fans for the longest times as well!
Love his chubby cheeks!

Ingram Gang said...

Isn't it funny how they love fans? My kids did too. In fact, it was one of the first sign language signs they both learned.