Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Parker Pumpkin

Happy October everyone:)
Parker and I had a good time with his pumpkin outfit this morning. My little cutie pie. I needed an October picture for my calendar. Chris and I have one happy little man!




I better enjoy this why I can. I am sure my little man won't let me put him in super cute but embarrassing outfits for long. Before we know it he'll want to wear nothing but a football helmet and snow boots around the house.
But for now...I'll be anxiously counting down the days until he wears his Tigger Halloween outfit.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh I love the pumpkin outfit!!! I'm sooo glad you are feeling better. Charles had been talking to your husband all through that ordeal and of course the fact you were viciously ill never came up... boys!! So I know, we cant even talk about my Titans its so terrible. UGH!

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

He looks too cute! I'm glad you are feeling better. I got my glasses at Coulter Rd optical. Right across the street from BSA. They have a good selection.

Sarah said...

So sorry that things have been so crazy for your little family! Glad you are feeling better, though! Parker looks so sweet in his little outfit!

Camey said...

Amber I had no idea that life has been rough on your family. I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I love the pictures of your sweet boy. I'll keep him in my thoughts and I hope all goes well in Dallas.