

Parker enjoyed his very first Halloween at home after a long week in Fort Worth. Our little Tigger is recovering well from his skull surgery. He is such a good boy.
Chris and I couldn't be more proud of our little man. He's a trooper! Now that winter is quickly approaching we are looking forward to sharing more pictures and stories of Parker's first *Thanksgiving* *Christmas* *New Year's* *Valentines* and such.
2 comments:
Glad to hear he is doing so well. Totally sweet costume! How are you and Chris doing?
I have not been on here in quite a while and it seems I have missed a lot...so gall bladder surgery, baby surgery and cute Halloween costumes huh?! Seems like you have certainly had a wild month or two. I hope everyone is recovering well and everything is going great for your beautiful family now :-)
Post a Comment