
I know it was a neat experience for Lin. She knew Chris and I before we dated. To know us as friends, a married couple, and now as a family of three... I am sure it's crazy!
On Saturday Jessica and Claudia my two other besties from ENMU are coming to visit Parker. I have a feeling once they meet him they will definitely want one of their own, or at least I hope so. Parker needs some little buddies to play with!

P changes more and more everyday. He is now making so many cute sounds. He is our little mouse! He looks more and more like his daddy everyday. Even Linda said he has my eyes and my smile, but other than he is all Chris.
My life as a mom at home is wonderful. In fact I am almost positive that I could successfully audition for a Broadway play. I never knew that I could dance, sing, brush my hair, and swaddle my sweet baby all at the same time! When I look down and see his sweet smile acting like a maniac was totally worth it. This is such an exciting time for me!
3 comments:
I knew you would cherish your time at home with him. Soak it all in--it is irreplaceable.
Yep, the jobs situation was a blessing in disguise! You are so blessed to be able to stay at home with sweet Parker :)
By the way, I LOVE the new pic of you and Sturgy and baby P! When are we going to get to see those professional pics y'all had made?!?!
Post a Comment