The violent piggy sounds Parker makes when he eats.
The smell of a fresh (clean) Swaddler (diaper).
The moments Chris and I have shared as P's mommy & daddy.
How life has come full circle.
As a parent I have a new understanding of my parents. When I look at my sweet baby I think there is no way he will ever know how much love I have for him. Even if I plan on telling him *everyday* for the rest of my life.

This weekend Parker met two of my girlfriends from ENMU. I love that I have great friends who couldn't wait to meet our sweet baby. Even if they had to drive miles to visit us. Jessica and Claudia also took me out for a girls' lunch.
Of course they had a lot of questions about my birth experience and my life as a mom. *I can only hope that I've given Claudia baby fever; I think she might be ready.*
I have a feeling that soon we will no longer plan our weekend getaways...instead we will plan family vacations together. *Smile*
No comments:
Post a Comment