Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Football Watchin' Dudes

Preseason football is over... Parker and his daddy are watching the first game of the season as I write this post.

It really is a cute moment! I'll hear Chris explain a play to Parker or tell him about a certain player. Our sweet baby has a lot of football, baseball, basketball, golf and hockey to watch with his daddy. *Mommy's out numbered...my nights of Bravo, TLC, and Lifetime are over. But that's okay, I'd rather spend time with my two dudes.*


Chris is already doing his very best to make Parker a Cubs fan!

4 comments:

Abby Reed said...

GO BRONCOS!!!!!! First game on Sunday, yippeee!

Abby Reed said...

GO BRONCOS!!!!!! First game on Sunday, yippeee!

Camey said...

I love those puffy cheeks:) Text me a good time to come and visit this weekend.

Anonymous said...

that is a big hat for such a little dude:)

Jamie