
I was taking a picture of Parker's cute monkey outfit that his Aunt Jamie got for him when I captured a smile. Check out that sweet face.
Little P had his two week well check this morning. His birth weight was 6lbs/9oz, and this morning our little monkey was 6lbs/13oz.
After his well check we had to go to the hospital for blood work. In the waiting room I wished that they would just take my blood and leave our sweet baby alone. As the nurse was opening the needle packet I had tears in my eyes. I feared that he would hurt or become upset, but he did just fine. He was a good boy and slept during his blood work.
Chris heads back to work tomorrow. I cannot believe it has already been two weeks. It's very important that I get Parker on a routine. I want to make sure that Little P is alert and ready for playtime when his daddy gets home. He is already getting better about sleeping during the night and early morning hours.


Chris' dad, step mom, little sister Catie, and brother Jeremy came to visit this past weekend. It was great to see everyone! I am sure they will be visiting more often because Little P is just too cute to resist.
4 comments:
He's a precious baby, and very happy! I cannot believe how much he resembles Amber when he smiles.
Cute pic! I understand wanting a routine. I have 2 words for you, BABY WISE!
I agree--you can definitely see Amber in that picture. It's in the eyes, too. What a perfect combination of his mommy and daddy he is!!
he is definitely a perfect combo of the two of you! how cool!!!
Post a Comment