I guess I should explain the poop. Please don't think I do the dirty work around here, Chris actually changes most of the diapers.
Since Parker's belly stump and pee-pee ring fell off we wanted to give him a bath in his whale tub this morning.
Afterwards we wrapped Little P up in his hooded towel and I sat on the couch and loved on him. Before I knew it there was a small explosion and poop was all over me. It was not my favorite moment. But after the diaper change I did get a lot of kisses and some cuddle time.


I love our sweet guy more than life itself. He makes my heart smile!
2 comments:
How sweet!!! He's so tiny...makes me want to squeeze on his cutsie little toes and cheeks, lol...beware, they sure grow up fast!
They do grow fast so enjoy every moment even those moments that include poo and pee.
Post a Comment