We have wonderful friends and family! I am so thankful that a lot of them were able to attend my baby shower this past weekend. We are very fortunate because we got almost everything we registered for... and then some.
Don't believe me?




Parker's room was jammed packed with good stuff!
It was also good to see my girlfriends from college! I am the first one of my college friends to have a baby. I am certain that after they meet little Parker they will want one of their own.

After the shower everyone made their way out to my parents house for a cookout. Here are some more pictures from my shower and the cookout.






I have several other pictures from this weekend. They are on my mom and mother-in-law's cameras. I'll share those sometime this week. For now I am off to watch Chris put together more of Parker's toys. Our house has been invaded by Fisher Price and Graco!
3 comments:
oh, the pics are wonderful, and you look awesome! he will be here before you know it!!!!! so glad your shower was such a success!! you have some awesome friends and family -- what a blessed lady you are!
By the way, you are absolutely GLOWING in that picture with you and your sister.... seriously, gorgeous!
Yay! Glad you got everything you wanted! Now you just need a baby!
And yes, Texas de Brazil was awesome! This was our second time to go and we were not disappointed. We just recently found out that if you get on their email list--they will send you coupons. (we got a buy one dinner, get one free for our anniversary!)
So if you are planning on going down to the Dallas area anytime soon, check in to that.
Post a Comment