

....It took us a week, but life at the Sturgy house is *almost* normal again. They never told us in our childbirth classes that life as first time parents would be so overwhelming.
Little Parker is very fortunate, he has a lot of family and friends who adore and want to visit him. Between the frequent visits, his feeding schedule, and exhausted parents...it has been a learning experience for our little family.
Things have definitely slowed down this week and we are getting the hang of this and have been resting better.
Parker changes daily. On Sunday we noticed that he smiles in his sleep. It's adorable! I wonder what our sweet boy is thinking about when his peepers are closed. I could watch him sleep for hours! Parker also likes to sleep on his side. He is a side sleeper like his daddy. We are trying to develop a routine with him, but he is still pretty much a night owl. Once 2-3am rolls around he just wants to hang out and explore the world.

Aunt Jamie & Uncle Scott lovin' on Little P.

Our little slugger!

Parker & Great Grandma (my grandma)
Tomorrow we have a professional photographer coming to our house to take some pictures of our little family. I'll share those pictures soon. But before I go...here are some bath time pictures:)

2 comments:
You should write a blog about his birthing experience! I want to hear all about that!!!!! Glad life is slowly returning to normal! can't wait to see the pics you guys get!
Yay--Mommy and Daddy pictures!!!! We'll be looking for lots more of those, professional and otherwise.
Post a Comment