Saturday, August 22, 2009

Little P


The next John Elway


Parker and Grandpa (future fishing buddies)


Parker's peepers


R&R with Grandma

Parker had his first pediatrician visit yesterday. Dr. Werner says Parker is 10% under the "average" baby weight. He weighed in a little under 6lbs. He is our tiny baby, but I know it won't last long. He has been eating like a little beast!

We only got two size newborn outfits at the shower, and all his 0-3 months onesies are HUGE on Little P. Of course he already has several nicknames, Little P and Monkey are my favorites!
Between Parker's Grandma & Nonnie our sweet baby isn't running around naked...they rushed out and bought him some super cute size newborn gear.

I'll keep this post short because it's just about Parker's dinner time. First I'll share some more pictures.

7 comments:

Abby Reed said...

I can't get over how much HAIR he has!!! awwww!

Anonymous said...

love the football picture! he is so cute i love him so much:)

jamie

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

He is so cute! I love the hair too!I'm glad nursing is going well. Keep the pics coming and get lots of rest!

Julia Soler said...

I knew it...I don't log in to the blog and I miss the great news, lol! Congratulations Amber!!! He is so sweet! I think that you did awesome not using pain medications...I wish I had done that, I think its the way to go. I hope you are feeling well and finding time to rest...can't wait to see him grow and change in your blogs :-)

Camey said...

Amber & Chris,
Parker is precious! I love the hair and the cheeks. Congratulations:) I be waiting see more pictures of Parker with his mommy.

Susan Mullin said...

Hey guys!! Just stopped by to look at little P...he is sooo cute! Maybe one day soon I will get to see him in person! Hope all is well, and that you two are getting at least a little sleep! Take care, Susan

Emily said...

I agree with abby the hair is increadible! Haha he is trying to take after his daddy. :) He is such a little cutie. I can relate to a lake of small clothing to fit a little pea pod, God bless family!