This is Chris pinch blogging for the new mommy. For those of you who haven't heard, yesterday at 1:09pm Amber gave birth to our first son. It was the most amazing experience of our lives. And I am proud to say that Amber did it without ANY pain medication. Based on everything we heard from the nurses, that is pretty rare these days. I am so proud of her.
Now to the fun stuff. Parker was 19.5 inches long and weighed in at 6 lbs 9 oz. Here are some pictures from his first two days.
YEAH! I just emailed you because I was thinking about you and baby Parker, but you can disregard it. I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you were such a trooper, no pain medicine! Congratulations!
Amber you rock!! I was so excited when Charles told me you made it through the birth naturally! Parker has the cutest chubby cheeks. We wish we were closer to give him kisses! Jacob cant wait till Parker is old enough to play baseball with. :)
7 comments:
YEAH! I just emailed you because I was thinking about you and baby Parker, but you can disregard it. I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you were such a trooper, no pain medicine! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world, Parker and way to go, Amber!
Yay!! He is too precious, I LOVE his hair!! Awww.... can't to read more about his birth!!
Congratulations Amber, he is gorgeous. I bet your Mom is so excited! Those are sweet pictures.
Congratulations!!! He is very sweet.
Amber you rock!! I was so excited when Charles told me you made it through the birth naturally! Parker has the cutest chubby cheeks. We wish we were closer to give him kisses! Jacob cant wait till Parker is old enough to play baseball with. :)
Congrats! He is absolutely adorable! I am very happy for you guys!
Post a Comment