No Parker baby yet. I know he has dropped because I can breathe easier and I don't feel like I am carrying around as much weight. I have also experienced A LOT of discomfort, cramping, back pain, and restless nights this week so I am sure my body and Parker are gearing up for birth day.
Two of my friends have also had dreams that we had Parker this week. Chris and I are definitely ready!
If I am not in labor tomorrow or Saturday we have a pretty busy weekend planned. Last night my friend Melissa threw a curve ball at us.
She is getting married!
She is getting married this Saturday and she wants me to be her bridesmaid.
I never thought I would be a huge and pregnant bridesmaid, but I am also very excited for Missy; so of course I'll be there if I am not at the hospital. I'll also go with her tomorrow to find the perfect dress and the cutest tux for her sweet baby boy.
Saturday is also Melissa's son Cyra's first birthday. This time last year she was giving birth and I was at my sister's wedding.
Who knows what will happen this year...it could be one crazy weekend!
1 comment:
It was nice talking to you this morning. Glad to hear you are feeling well. If my dream comes true you'll be a mommy tonight=)
You take it easy with the shopping and doing wedding stuff.
Post a Comment