.jpg)
Parker's Grandma and me.

Parker's Aunt Jamie, me, and my mom. We are still searching for her a grandparent name; any suggestions?
.jpg)
In my last post I didn't mention the talented friends and family we have. Check out the sporty diaper cake that my friends/hostess April and Melissa made for us. I am glad that all the diapers are size 1 because I don't want to take the cake apart yet.
I would also like to send a special thank you to Parker's Grandma. She worked very hard on his Pooh Bear quilt. We know that Parker will love it!
3 comments:
I feel like a horrible friend for missing the shower. We have been overwhelmed with the new magazine.
Looks like you got some great baby stuff!
Please have Chris text me when Parker comes, I promise we'll come visit you.
What about "Honey." Tyler's mom goes by "Honey" with her grandchildren, it's really cute. You could just pick a sweet, cute name for her: Honey, Sugar, something like that. I've also hear of:
Nana, Mimi, Nona, Oma, Gram.... just some ideas.
Looks like you got some really good things at your baby shower!! That's such a blessing!! Your going to be all set for little Parker :)
Post a Comment