Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

With Mother’s Day quickly approaching I feel like I’ve joined some sort of Mother’s Club. Don’t get me wrong I am definitely NOT complaining.
Last night Chris’ dad, Stacy, and his little sister Caty sent me a beautiful basket full of Mother’s Day flowers. And today I’ve been speechless, thankful, and I’ve even cried after reading emails and greeting cards that have been sent to me from family, friends with kids, and co-workers who are moms.
I never realized just how much other mommas support and comfort each other...we share something special.

I must admit that having Parker has not only changed the way I view Mother’s Day but also my appreciation for my mom. In her mind the very best gifts are me, my sister Jamie and the special moments that we share.

This was in one of the emails I received from my mother-in-law this morning. I love it, believe it, and I just had to share.

2 comments:

Camey said...

Happy Mother's Day Ambee!
Believe it! Sending them off to elementary is tough, high school is rough, and college is killer. I promise you birth is nothing.

Abby Reed said...

Happy pre-mother's day! :)