
This is how our award works: we are to post 7 things about us that few people know and then tag 5 of our readers.
1. On Tuesday morning our pug Duke got us in trouble with a neighbor. Poor Duke thinks that he is a guard dog. This causes some problems when our neighbor is mowing his mother's yard. Does anyone have any tips on how to control insane barking?
2. This past weekend I had the BEST steak EVER! At Outback I ordered a 6 oz steak. Parker and I enjoyed it so much we had to order another.
3. And speaking of this weekend...boy am I glad I was out of town. Chris honestly watched the entire NFL draft. Picks 1-256.
4. I LOVE to vacuum! Seriously. I love the lines it makes in our carpet. I love the fresh smell it leaves on the carpet. I love how it removes dog hair instantly!
5. You'll never believe this...Chris was at one time a Spice Girls fan! He loved the movie Spice World!
6. Our Basset Hound Copper wakes us up early every morning. He is seriously our alarm clock. We will be in a dead sleep and then we'll hear his tail hitting the hallway followed by a yawning howl.
7. Chris and I have decided on a paint color for Parker's room. It's a light yellow color from the Disney collection at Home Depot. It's Tigger's Tummy!
We tag:
Jacob and The Edwards Family
The Ingram Gang
The Huntingtons
Read Abby Reed
Jaclyn's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment