Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby Bump Pictures

It feels like it has been forever since we've shared pictures of my ever growing belly.


So do I look HUGE or not so big yet?
So far my only complaints about the third trimester are the heartburn and my swollen ankles. I know that during these next few weeks Parker will double in size leaving less space for my stomach. That is why pretty much everything I eat gives me heartburn.
As for those ankles...oh my! It depends which shoes I wear and how long I stand on my feet. When I got home from Summer Camp last week my legs and my ankles looked like one large tree stump. Seriously. I completely understand now why pregnant women always buy new shoes, and sometimes in the middle of the afternoon. My shoes feel smaller and tighter everyday. In the end when we are holding a healthy Parker I doubt I'll be complaining about my ankles or heartburn. Until then I'll be counting down the weeks!

2 comments:

My Family said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!
You look so happy-you little momma

Abby Reed said...

AHHH! Love it! How did I miss this blog??!?!?!? You look sooooo happy!