After our drop in visits yesterday I feel much better about daycare. Both centers we visited were nice, clean and felt safe. After visiting the second daycare Chris and I just knew it was our place.
It was also nice to see that one of Chris’ co-workers was there to pick up her baby during our visit. After our tour of the baby room Chris and I had Parker’s name put on the waiting list for January.
We really like the different activities that the teachers do with the babies. They read, have belly time, and go outside for fresh air when we have nice weather. We also like that they will give us a chart of Parker’s activities, general mood, as well as his changing and feeding schedule at the end of everyday.
Chris and I are very excited for Parker’s daycare!
I only wish that I had an exciting story to share about my doctor's appointment yesterday. My blood pressure isn’t any lower. My doctor now wants to determine if it’s just high blood pressure or if it’s a condition that has been brought on by pregnancy. On Sunday I have to collect a 24 hour urine specimen and on Monday more blood work. If they find it’s a condition that has been brought on by pregnancy we have been told the only treatment would be delivering Parker early.
I feel overwhelmed. I feel upset. I feel like I’ve lost control of my pregnancy.
I know that having a healthy baby and a healthy mommy is more important than anything so I will continue pray for the best.
2 comments:
I will say lots of prayers for you and baby Parker... I'm sure you will have a healthy baby and this will just be a little hiccup along the way!
I am so sorry. I'm sure this is hard. I will pray for you.
Post a Comment