I ate something that strongly disagreed with my stomach, or I have some sort of stomach bug. So Parker and I took a sick day and we are relaxing on the couch watching Birth Day and A Baby Story.
Our ultrasound this morning was wonderful! Parker is already 3 pounds and growing at a healthy pace. I cannot believe in the next 9-10 weeks Chris and I will be cuddling with our baby boy!
Chris usually scans Parker's pictures at work so I'll have to post those pictures tomorrow. When you see the pictures you'll agree that Parker has a lot of Chris' facial features. Although he has my round face shape and puffy cheeks!
My stomach might feel yucky because I had too many sweets yesterday. My cousin's little baby Jacob turned two this past weekend and Chris and I went to his party.
Before the party we rushed to Walmart searching for a present. I was told he wanted Elmo or anything sports related.
So we agreed on an Elmo toy and a soccer jersey. Chris was checking out the singing Elmo baby when Parker kicked. So Chris put Elmo right up against my belly and sure enough Parker moved again. So we know Parker either loves or strongly dislikes Elmo.
Speaking of Walmart...Chris and I finished our baby registry this past weekend. We registered at Babies R Us, Walmart & Baby Depot inside Burlington Coat Factory. I've put the links to our registries on our blog just above our blog buddies so feel free to check them out. If you notice we are missing something on our registry that you would highly recommend please let us know.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I love your new header, now I need to go back and read your post. Had to comment on how cute the layout is!
Love the new layout! looks totally adorable!
I had a stomach bug (I think) on Friday. It was rough. It was so odd though because it felt so weird. I kept convincing myself that it was something that I ate, but it took three days to be completely better so I'm pretty sure it was a small bug. Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment