My mind and body are completely exhausted from our weekend.
Want to hear something sad? Besides making a baby in my tummy, buying groceries, and searching for the perfect crib I didn’t do any of the work.
Chris on the other hand was busy mowing, moving furniture, cleaning our carpet, and painting. Did I mention I also went for a prenatal massage? I don’t know how I would handle this pregnancy without Chris. I am spoiled and very fortunate!
Before I tell you more about my crib search let me first start with Friday.
On Friday afternoon Chris and I had our first visit with a Pediatrician. We both really like Dr. Young and feel comfortable with his office staff as well as his facility. Before we make our final decision we still have a meeting scheduled with another Pediatrician in July.
On Friday night Tarpley’s Music held an event/fundraiser for some of my kids. Chris and I met one of my client families at the event because I was asked to speak with one of their kids. This event couldn’t have happened at a better time. I’ve been frustrated with my job lately so spending that time with a client family helped to motivate me.
After my prenatal massage on Saturday (which was WONDERFUL) I went crib searching with my mom. My parents had offered to buy Parker’s crib. Since Chris and I already have a dresser for all of Parker’s stuff I wanted to make sure to find a crib that matches his dresser. Baby Depot inside Burlington Coat Factory hands down has the cutest cribs! Once Chris puts the crib together in the next weekend or so I will be posting pictures! Since you guys are reading this blog...thank you mom & dad!
After buying the crib Saturday night I had dinner with my parents and my 3-year old cousin Colby. I told Colby all about Parker Bailey then we played with his toy cars. After dinner I was relaxing on the sofa while my mom was rubbing my feet when Colby decided to drive his car up my belly. Then in his cute little voice he said... “Pac’ter Baywee.” I laughed and then told myself it will be cute when some of the kids in Parker’s toddler class call him Pac’ter!
1 comment:
Growing a baby is hard work my dear. I can't wait to see your nursery pictures.
Post a Comment