Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Parker Bailey...We Love U




As promised our ultrasound pictures from yesterday. I simply cannot wait!
Somebody pinch me please...is this really happening?

3 comments:

Abby Reed said...

oh wow! you can make out his sweet features and everything! wow! i can't decide who he looks like! he kinda has chris' chin, but it looks like he might have you eyes (shape of and stuff). wow. just wow. you are such a blessed chicky!

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

Those are such sweet pics! Thanks for the hair compliment. I would advise aginst cutting your hair. It really sucks to not be able to pull it in a pony. I don't always have time to shower and fix it!

Camey said...

How did pregnant ladies survive before the 3D-4D pictures? You’re right he looks a lot like Chris but has your face shape. Just think in a few short weeks you’ll be taking pictures of the little guy!